Full Time Graduate/Junior IT Sales Executive
Are you an ambitious go getter and interested in the world of Technology and IT?
Our local south eastern based company works with a range of clients across the UK and EMEA to achieve their digital dreams via IT Consultancy, Hardware & Software supply and support, Cloud Infrastructure and Licencing.
We are seeking a Graduate/Junior IT Sales Executive based primarily from home to join us and drive our expansion program for 2021 and beyond.
The successful applicant can expect a structured career path plus excellent benefits (including an uncapped commission scheme, pension, healthcare, computer and phone provision).
- Identify and attain prospective clients or partners by conducting efficient market research.
- Drive pipeline growth by following up on marketing campaigns and leads.
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, and calls for prospective clients and partners.
- Independently and collaboratively solving deal-level challenges to increase overall revenue.
- Assist with drafting client prospecting plans, pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
Highly Desirable Requirements:
- A passion for IT, technology and the future.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructure.
- 2+ years’ experience in sales within the IT industry.
- Full and Clean EU Driving Licence and Vehicle.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 Professional products.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- To learn any system quickly.
- Commitment to quality and customer service.
- To work effectively under stressful working conditions.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Responsible and reliable.
- This job requires domestic and/or international travel up to 20%
- Incumbent is accountable for professional working behaviour.
This is a full time position with unlimited earnings potential.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat and further information.